Click to Visit
Click to Visit

Monday, 6 August 2007

Hello, Hello, I'm Back Again ..........

Following on from my previous post for the past few weeks I've been getting emails from my sponsor in the OBA basically telling me to get my act together and get motivated again or get removed from their database. Obviously he said it in a very nice way but that's basically what he meant. As I joined in November, sold 2 copies of Stop Being A Victim and then did nothing else with it I was fairly out of touch with what was happening with the programme so it was a pleasant surprise when I logged back in (finally!) and saw the changes that had been made -and there was a LOT!

The back office looked completely different, there are now more digital products to sell and there is really just a different "feel" about the whole thing. So anyway I went through the process of organising my profile and setting up my sites again (which didn't cost me any more money of course) and then wandered into the forum (OBC) to re-introduce myself. It's a busier place now than I remember it being before and there seems to be a lot of enthusiasm about the place which is pretty infectious.

That night I put some of my URL's on a few Traffic Exchanges that I use regularly so had some credits built up in them already. Then less than an hour after I had set them up BAM!! Two sales!! I've never been so excited about $10 before. I love the feeling you get when you look in your Inbox and it says those magic words ...."You have received funds"! Anyway that was last Wednesday and sadly no more sales since but I'm still motivated and plugging away at it.

Of course I COULD have had another $20 in the interim if I had just done the AdSpace leasing thing one day earlier than I actually did but as usual I didn't get round to it until it was too late. I'm optimistic though - I have one customer that leased AdSpace so there will be plenty more and in future they'll be paying me the $20 instead of my sponsor!

All I've done as far as promotion goes so far is the Traffic Exchanges so I really need to get my act together and think up additional free marketing strategies. This blog I guess is one aspect of that but I don't want it to turn into just another boring sales pitch so it will be "warts and all". If I'm not making money I'll post about it so at least readers know they're hearing the truth. If I AM making money - which I really, really need to do - I'll be screaming it from the rooftops!

No comments: