Click to Visit
Click to Visit

Wednesday, 8 August 2007

Social Networking Sites

Well for the last 24 hours I've spent almost all my time on MySpace, Yuwie and Facebook. I read somewhere that some people do have success with promoting business opportunities on social networking sites so I thought I'd give it a try.

Actually I've been a member of MySpace for about a year and never got round to creating a page. Same thing with Facebook only not been a member for quite as long with that one. Yuwie I just joined yesterday. A friend who is already a member sent me an invitation. To be honest social networking sites have never appealed to me that much but I'm really quite enjoying it - probably too much because I've allowed myself to get sidetracked with it all! Really it shouldn't have taken me a whole day to do what I needed to do.

So I've joined various relevant groups in MySpace and Yuwie - home business, online business, entrepreuners, etc and posted some links and put my advertising on my pages. We'll see if it produces results. I really haven't quite got the hang of Facebook yet so may need to revisit that one and see what I can do.

The bottom line though is no more sales so far. The target of another two sales wasn't met. Ah well - onwards and upwards!

No comments: