Ok so far I've joined Traffic Hoopla and most of the TE's on the first level anyway and am surfing like crazy BUT it occurs to me that if that's full of OBA members already then really I'm just preaching to the converted by just using the same TE's as everyone else. Well not exactly of course because others will use them too but I need to find things that other OBA members aren't using or at least not using yet.
Yesterday I did pretty well in getting this blog up and running and posting in the OBC - I'm such a lazy blogger though that the challenge now will be in keeping this going. The aim is to try to post at least once a day. Hmm we'll see! Didn't do much surfing on the TE's yesterday so the plan for today is to spend at least an hour on them and then will get my thinking cap on and see what else I can do. Joined Blog Soldiers yesterday so will spend a bit more time on that one today although I hate TE's for blogs only - I get too involved reading other people's stuff and don't make much progress. There's some great blogs around.
Anyway target for today - at least two book sales!
Tuesday, 7 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment